Killi Resources (ASX:KLI) share price kills it on first day of trade…
• The Killi Resources share price has soared 160% today.
• It’s a gold and copper explorer which has just listed onto the ASX.
• Killi Resources has projects in Western Australia and Queensland, and it has leadership that have experience in the sector.
• The Killi Resources (ASX: KLI) share price had an astonishing first day on the ASX. It rocketed 160% higher.
• It has just gone through an initial public offer (IPO) process to raise $6 million to provide funds to enact its business strategy.
• The offer price was $0.20 and it finished today at $0.52.
What is Killi Resources?